- Tuesday, 15:59 in San Francisco.
- Tuesday, 18:59 in New York City.
- Tuesday, 23:59 in London and Dublin.
- Wednesday, 00:59 in Paris, Berlin, Rome, Warsaw.
- (In another timezone? try https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html :] )
That's all you have to do.
You don't have to have any details about your project (yet.)
You don't have to have any PCB designs finished. (You don't even have to start on them!)
You don't have to post what your project's about. (You don't even have to know what it will be about!)
You might win a prize!
- 1 project will get $100 in credit for the Hackaday store and $50 for OSHPark.com.
- 6 projects will get $50 in credit for the Hackaday store and $25 for OSHPark.com.
So. Two links: