zmote is the world's simplest Wi-Fi Universal Remote. Hook it up to a USB power supply, place it anywhere in your living room, join it to your Wi-Fi network, and control all your gadgets from anywhere using any browser.
Please visit GitHub page for all software.
- 6 IR LEDs, pointed every 60°, with alternating 30°/60° elevations, and 100 mA through each for maximum power and coverage
- Learning functionality using TSOP1738
- Minimal BOM cost (<$10 or so if you are prepared to use, and wait for, AliExpress)
- Fully open source (MIT licensed) including enclosure design
- Local control using simple REST API
- MQTT based control also available
- iTach protocol emulation allows it to work with several 3P Apps (example 1, example 2)