After getting totally fed up with my UBIS 13 hotend I ordered the older ceramic hotend from Printrbot. It arrived a few days later, I sent the day calibrating it by printing all the belt buckle pieces for my wife's Han Solo costume for Halloween.
Yesterday I started the print of the full crystal in the morning and the good news is I got a full print! 100%, it was awesome! That said, I did not do a great job with my measurements and the bulb is too long, fail.
I will be working on the file and should be able to do another print this week.
The print that was too small took ~6 hrs and about 100g of filament.