I like it if things just fit together "by divine providence".
* LEDs are bright. My LED modules are circular. Soda cans make great lampshades.
* Soda cans got an opener mechanism. It makes a great strain relief.
* There is "botte deposit" on them. The soda cans I got are from Sweden. Sweden got the "Swedish krona". A chandelier is called "krona" in Sweden. Yay, supply stuff for a chandelier laying around?
* a bicycle wheel is made of metal. drill holes, put old coax cable with shield in it, 50% wiring done. Maybe add BNC connectors for easy re-arrangement (and nerdyness)?
* a bicycle wheel got a valve hole. perfect for supply voltage feed-in.