A huge thank you to chHARPER for contributing a whole array of improvements/bug fixes to the firmware.
- Improved button operation.
- Easier frequency setting with digit rollover, or wrap-around (9 to 0 and 0 to 9).
- Settings saved to EEPROM when Run Button is pressed.
- When Cursor Button is held down (>5 sec.), frequency resets to zero to simplify setup.
- Full 500KHz operation now implemented.
I received a pull request from him this morning and will be testing the changes over the next few days, if all goes well a 1.0 release with the changes soon after.
Open source/development wins again!