The measurement ranges are the following:
1) -2V to 10V with the resolution of 1mV
2) outside the range 1), within -20 to 100V, with the resolution of 10mV
3) outside the ranges 1) and 2), within -200 to 200V, with the resolution of 100mV
(but you need to observe the safety issues with such high voltages)
- small form factor ~DIP16
- due to the low pin count of the MCU, I2C bus to the external ADC is multiplexed with display outputs - and it still works!
- differential input
- measures ground referenced voltages of both polarities
Hi, I would be interested to build a few of them for my local hackerspace, but I couldn't find the code that run on the ATTiny44. Any chance you could provide it? Or at least an HEX file to program it?