This small PCB fit in to the bread board, so you can develop your idea at first. And when you are ready just leave it in your final project because it is so cheap.
What is nice about ATtiny25/45/85 PCB that it have extremely narrow design that you can use 4 pins on each side of the bread board. For compare you can see how many space do we lose with Arduino Micro.
What makes this PCB so cool is that it is full reversible SMD and THT.
It mean that depending on your soldering skills you can use one of the
two options, SMD on one side and THT on the other side. You can also
mixed both version depending on components in your warehouse.
ATtiny85 running OLED display SSD1306 via I2C interface.
Standard 6 pin ISP connector allowed you to program in easy way ATtiny25/45/85.
It has a really tiny size.
ATtiny85 running 2 servos.
- size: 33.5 x 11.2 mm
- package: THT DIP8 ATtiny25/45/85
- package: SMD SO08 ATtiny25/45/85
- reset switch, top and bottom side.
- reversible components THT - top side, SMD - bottom side
- standard 6 pin ISP programming connector.
- 2 output connector with access for all pins of uC
Running campaing you will find on Indiegogo.