Close

Completion

A project log for Yet another 100W LED flashlight

M@lteM@lte 11/28/2015 at 17:130 Comments

During the past weeks, I had some time to finish my flashlight. The most noticeable change is the new black color, but I also added a cover for the backside, a potentiometer to control the brightness and a lens with reflector.
Because the lens focused the individual LEDs, I had to frost it with fine sandpaper.
To allow a good airflow, I had to drill some holes in the back cover and I learned, that the material is quite strong but also cracks pretty fast, if the drillbit is to big. But there's nothing that can't be fixed with hotglue :D


Discussions