Ridiculosities found here, thus far (See the logs):
- What can I do with a bare minimally-deadbugged 486 chip? -- "32-bit NOPulator"
(I could've sworn I had way more than this Re: the 32-bit Nopulator, in fact, I could've sworn I'd eventually created a dedicated project-page AND that it got blogged. Is my memory that bad? Maybe I'm thinking of #Improbable AVR -> 8088 substitution for PC/XT ? OTOH, the odd mentions of Thanks in these logs to comments that don't exist seems indicative... Weird.)
Ooooh, Someone's taken it a step further!
OTHER PROJECTS HERE:
- How about a multi-purpose breadboard for both .1in through-hole parts as well as .05in SMTs?
- Hacking a previously-unhacked Wifi 'Router'?
- Class-D audio-amplifier as a motor-driver? And PCB-etching.
- Class-AB audio-amplifiers as a motor-driver
- (much more thoroughly-experimented-with than the class-D)