For practical reasons (it's impossible to list everything on the 'net), the "project" is mostly about gathering people from HaD who built their CPU (or at the very least digital electronic devices). Here are some external links for those who just can't get enough:
- http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/simplex/ringhome.html => moved to http://homebrewcpuring.org/
- http://www.witch-e.org (https://hackaday.io/project/19955-witch-e )
Feel free to suggest or add links of the same kind :-)
PS: the project's logo comes from Wikipedia
1. Dynamic RAM with single MOSFET per bit ?
2. Bizarre DTL Logic Levels - The Discrete Component PDP-8
3. The Electronics of IBM Standard Modular System Logic
4. ECL or CTL : what's the fastest topology for discrete gates ? [updated]
5. TTL inside
6. Direct Coupled Transistor Logic
7. Interactive Simulations of DEC R-Series Logic
8. Why is ECL faster ?
9. Bipolar XOR gate with only 2 transistors
10. Video Explaining DEC R-Series DTL
11. The rule of 50 (or so)
12. Bipolar transistors are ANDN gates !
13. The return of CTL
14. From XOR to MUX
15. From MUX to Latch
16. Project proposal : Ring oscillators zoo !
17. Analog Multiplexer Logic
18. Another RTL/DCTL latch
19. My own try at a RingO9 with 2N2369A
20. unexpected frequency doubler or rectifier
21. More 2369, with more caps !
22. RingO9 v2 : closer to CDC specs !
23. RingO9 v2 : with caps !
24. Beyond 2ns with 2N2369A