Dear Mooltipass enthusiasts,
Since our last newsletter the Mooltipass firmware evolved drastically, a direct result of our beta testers' feedback.
So much in fact that we're starting to consider it as very close to completion!
Here is our newsletter #6:
- Most of our beta testers are now only using the Mooltipass to store their passwords
- Beta testers Mooltipass adoption survey after one month of use is extremely positive
- we switched our login & password field detection algorithm to the well tested (and GPLed) chromeipass'
- our small animation video explaining how the Mooltipass works is done
- we've started setting up our Kickstarter campaign
As you can guess these lasts months work was mostly about improving our user interface and implementing our last functionalities.
We're actually impressed that everything could fit in the small ATMega32U4, together with a bootloader.
We should be ready to launch our crowdfunding campaign in the next few weeks.
Tell your friends to subscribe to our official Google group as it'll be the only way to get early birds rewards!
Mathieu & the dev team