I'm still learning how the project log works etc. but here's what we have so far....
It started with a post on my blog about a Roomba (my own in fact) and a nice little story about its life.
Then came along a second Roomba, and there was tension between them.
After that I wanted to see how they interacted with each other as well as their surroundings. They were never meant to operate in the same territory.
The obvious next step was conflict, as in any story, and so a competition was created. I did some investigation on what was needed for an arena.
Of course I needed to do a sanity check here to see if randomised Roomba combat was at all entertaining. It was.
But it still lacked some ownership for the players. So I included upgrades.
While the Roomba tinkering and research continues, I think I have enough for a Roomba fighting season. So one does what one must in these situations and plans the day of combat.
This is where we find ourselves now. Updates soon.