Hugo is a low-price device kit that can standby for more than a day with a very low power consumption thanks to the optimised software. Then if our pet best friend for some reason disappear, Hugo can be activated remotely to track the exact position of the dog. There are some peculiar characteristics that makes this device a unique and high performing rescue unit:
Can be enabled from remote via SMS at any distance.
If there is no signal, as the device is again under coverage the last SMS command is received and processed immediately.
- There is no need of remote Internet connection, no fee to pay per year.
- The SMS response includes the Google Maps link location.
- If saves the history locally to check it at-home
- It is simple to use, giving immediate responses
- Detect the dog activity, the environmental temperature and its location
- Power On/Off are activated via remote command
Optionally the device can send the real-time tracking and sensors data on the Mediatek sandbox portal
Software is open source licensed under the Apache 2 license and you can hack it and customise it.