The first PCB is soldered now. Every thing does fit.
During soldering and the later Testing I found some mistakes in the Schematic:
- AVCC of the Atmega should be connected to VCC, because it powers needed IO-pins. I fixed this with a wire
- When using the hardware SPI in Master mode, the MISO pin is always input. But on the PCB it was used as for the latch output. I fixed this by connecting MISO with SDA (both available on a test pad) and using the SDA pin for the Latch output.
For testing I wrote some firmware to sweep through all LEDs. The result can be seen in this little video:Next I will write some more advanced firmware.