- The IoT Generic Switch 1.0.0 was created on NodeMCU 0.9.6. The current version of NodeMCU is 3.0.0, where some old API methods were removed, and some new API appeared instead of deprecated ones. So, I've updated the project to be agnostic to NodeMCU versions.
- Web UI is now responsive. That helps working on small screens.
- Web UI slider now more usable when using from touch screens.
- The HTTP methods that may change the server state (ESP8266+arduino) are now POST only.
- As expected, the changes above affected the size of the project. Now it is about half Kb smaller.
You can download it here: https://github.com/dev-lab/esp-iot-generic-switch