So the wife and I got invited to a masquarade ball... a first for us, but we love to dress up, so we were all over this one. We wanted to do something fun so we decided a sudo steampunk/victorian theme would be fun to try. We don't really do Cosplay, but I dig the idea of Cosplay and though this would be a fun project. This part of the project came about when I stumbled on a lapel gear project that was inspired by another lapel gear project. I have taken the ideas from both, tweaked the files and added my own files and printing and deign elements to make it my own, it is in process, but almost done as it is not super complex.