The objective of this session was to
- Test the (lower-speed) acquisition using an arduino's ADC (~2Msps), which also streams over wifi, over UDP.
- Build and test a very basic, yet accurate, phantom
Script used were:
nc -lu 5005 > 20161217-222737.data-- to acquire the raw data streamed by the arduino on port 5005
python CreateCSV2.py 20161217-222737.data-- using the CreateCSV2 script to generate proper data using the good format from the raw data file. This was later consolidated in a single image.
Presented non scan converted
I aggregated the 4 images in one image with the rebuild script which yielded
and scan converted it:
- The acquisition is not too bad, even using an arduino
- The servo may be the limiting element in terms of lateral resolution
- the breadboard pitch is 0.1 inch, 2.54mm. We resolve this.
- There is an issue with repetition echoes: it may be worth waiting more than 300us between shooting lines.
- Using a gyro
- Using a RPi0 to connect to the analog processing onboard ADC.