STRUMPAD ARDUINO 1.2_CH2_OUT_MIDI
This version is programmed to receive and send midi messages only on channel 1.
STRUMPAD ARDUINO 1.2
This version is programmed to listen to all midi channels and send midi messages for each string on different channels from midi channel 1 through 6.
- Improved the Strumpad piezo sensing
- Added Mute all string when all strings touched
- Added Reset all and note off to all notes on channel 1-6
- Added Toggle Right Left Hand playing when string 6 touched for few secs.
(Once Left Hand is set, the String 1 becomes String 6 and vice versa)
- Added Toggle Octave doubling when string 1 touched for few secs.
StrumPad listens for midi notes in a range from note 21 to 108 (A0 to C8)
IMPORTANT, DON'T TOUCH THE STRUMPAD DURING POWER UP, IT IS CALIBRATIONG THE STRING TOUCH SENSORS! IF TOUCHED DURING POWER UP, THE STRING WILL NOT BE RESPONSIVE TO TOUCH.
- Added Handle for ProgramChange; Program Change midi messages will pass through StrumPad
- Added Handle for AfterTouchChannel; Aftertouch Channel messages will pass through StrumPad
- Added Handle for PitchBend; PitchBend messages will pass through StrumPad
- Handle for Control Change messages exist already; all CC messages will pass through StrumPad