- digital camera (any camera would do, be it compact, system or DSLR)
- frame for motorized translation of the camera in the vertical direction [Done, see motorized frame]
- motorized rotating pedestal (to rotate the person being photographed)
- Stepper motors controlling software (Arduino code). Upload to your Arduino system, run and control through usb (virtual COM port).
- Camera manipulation software (PC running software that will trigger a camera shutter and transfer images taken from the camera to the hard disk. [Help needed])
- Image manipulation software (PC running software that will stich many images into one huge image of the whole body. [Help needed])