After about two weeks I finally got the money to order myself a new soldering iron so I could finally put the board together. After about 30 minutes of soldering and making sure nothing shorted together I finally got it finished and plugged it in to test.
I used the ICSP header and loaded the Arduino Uno Bootloader onto it and it went perfectly.
After I continued on and uploaded my code for my rocket and as far as I can tell everything seems to be working fine. All lights are on and I can finally declare this board "flight ready!"
Other notes include upcoming changes:
- Full +-16g support
- Full port over to AVR C
- Faster SD card support
- Kalman Filter for Altitude(Version 2.0)
- Upgrade to a 32bit M0 or M4 processor
- Better SD Card Support onboard
- More Space for Components
- Correct Pin-out for the Servos
- Li-Poly Support
Thank you for all the support!