I have had this entire week off so I decided to relax and do some work as I am at it. I finally got around to working on the code some more and have the servo code mostly working for one servo. Intergrating more servos than 1 will become a trick and I will have to really learn how these timers work and how to do it the best. Right now I can get the servo to move but only in one extreme. I am working on fixing that and getting the servo code ready to go for the rocket. I have hoped to get the rocket built and put together for the most part this week and I will see how that pans out. That's all I have for today.
Have a great Thanksgiving!