I have had a lot of time over Christmas Break so I a while back I got my custom laser-cut fins in the mail. So I went ahead and mounted them and the rocket is close to completion. Other than this, I noticed that the control section of the fins that rotates tends to drag down and likes to break off, so I will be adding single point pivots to the ends of the fins to help fix this problem. All I have to wait for is one new sensor board (I accidentally broke my second one in testing) and am waiting to get the actual board with the microcontroller on it.
I also created a Patreon if you want to support me!
It looks pretty good with everything together
If you were wondering what the fins looked like: