ArduiBox MKR is an enclosure set for the Arduino MKR series and Portenta H7. The heart is an additional pcb with integrated voltage regulator and breadboard. It fits together with the Arduino MKR of your choice in a 6 module DIN rail enclosure.
- milled 6 module DIN rail enclosure
- transparent or grey lid in the top for displays, leds ....
- slot to plug an Arduino MKR Zero / 1000 /1200 / 1400 / 1500 module or Portenta H7
- slot to plug an Arduino MKR shield
- exclusive slot for MKR ETH shield (Ethernet support)
- optional integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9..35V via 2 way terminal block)
- breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- 2x 3 pole female pin header
- all GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 2x 3 way terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard