The "NEJE Diy Mini Engraver" (google it or aliexpress it) is sold in basically different forms: Open Gantry style and Framed Enclosre style.
To my knowledge there is no official manufacturer for it. The hardware design seems to be derived from this project -> http://www.instructables.com/id/Pocket-laser-engraver/ .
My model is "Open Gantry style".
It consists basicall of the following parts:
- Outer frame to hold it all together
- A "300mW" 405 nm laser assembly (incl. driver circuit)
- Two DVD Frames with motors/spindles and head carrier
- Two "schmalzhaus" easy stepper drivers based on allegro a3967 ics
- An Arduino Mini "Clone" board
- A "motherboard" PCB for wiring up all these components and for a ULN2003 darlington array which is used to switch the laser on and off