Yay! Finally a video that covers everything you need to make your own Internet Toybox in only...an hour plus?!
Okay so clearly there's room for improvement in this department - but this extended episode of my Twitch show "Bits Bots Beats" is the first to document the entire process. In theory, a viewer should learn:
- WTF is an Internet Toybox and why the crappy name
- The types Arduino microcontroller to use
- Where to get/how to use the Arduino code
- Where to get/how to configure the Java serial bridge
- Connecting and testing a simple toy (LED)
- Configuring your chatbot for "high level" commands
A better setup vid in surely ahead, but for the time being this is The Setup Vid. Hope you dig...vid.