Radio Astronomy SDR DAS06/04/2020 at 01:31 • 0 comments
An attempt at a software defined beam-forming antenna and radio system for radio-astronomy.
The github repository is usually the most up-to-date, but I plan to add project pages as the submodules become ready.
- Master Clock (GPSDO)
- Slave Clocks (BPSK receivers)
- 1.420 GHz Diversity Antenna
- RF Down-Converter w/ DVGA
- Direct-Conversion ADC w/ USB
- Data Capture and Storage
- Phased-Array Calibration and Tracking
- Signal Discovery and Isolation