Got a project you want to share, or need help? Come meet other Hackers, Makers and Tindie sellers/buyers locally. Discuss ideas, solutions, resources, and other goings on.
Where: Kings Row Gastropub 20 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA (right behind Coffee Bean on Fair Oaks Blvd. Entrance to Kings Row is on Mercantile Pl.) The nearest parking facility is the Schoolhouse Parking Structure, just south of Coffee Bean.
• The Hackaday Prize 2016 has just closed and we're entering the finalist round. If you created a Prize project this year, bring your project!
• Hackaday's Raspberry Pi themed contest just kicked off: Enlightened Pi. If you've started on your project entry, bring it and share wit us.
• Also, come celebrate Connect Week in Pasadena. This event is aligned with Pasadena's annual week highlighting innovation in science + astronomy, design, technology, and entrepreneurship. We're inviting guests to come check out what Hackaday and the spirit of making is all about.
There will be no formal show & tell presentations at this event, but you are welcome to bring small project items to discuss. It's in a bar, with beer, so bear that in mind (21+).
• Bring a Project! No matter how small or early in the process, bring something you've made or are making (or photos)
• We can help you get your project onto Hackaday.io where you will meet collaborators, get help on your projects and have the potential to be featured on the Hackaday blog
• You are responsible for your belongings, and the cost of your bar tab. It's happy hour all day on Tuesdays at King's Row ($1 off draft beers, $7 well drinks)
• Please RSVP so we can book enough room