We've moved again – to a much larger and friendlier space! We've been busy over the past two months cleaning it up, repainting it and kitting it out with everything you've come to expect from Southampton Makerspace – plus a social area with sofas, a large open area, and fully functional kitchen!
Join us at Unit F (just a few metres from our old Unit K6) on Saturday 17th from 2pm for a short ceremony followed by
- a chance to explore the new space
- soldering (14+)
- conductive play-dough (5+, including adults!)
- cake and doughnut decorating
- view our members showcase, including:
- 3D Printed Alien Xenomorph suit
- 3D Printed R2-D2
- 3D printed Back to the Future Mr Fusion
- watch and discuss various making activities, such as:
- building a chair from recycled wood
- 3D printing
- PCB experiments
- prop making
Grab a free ticket on Eventbrite to help us know how many people to expect, or just turn up on the day! All activities are free.