What is the conductive foam and adhesive? And where can I get more?

Mike Gibbens wrote 09/06/2022 at 22:30 0 points

Gallery | When is a lightswitch still a lightswitch? | Hackaday.io

(Sorry, not sure if that link will get picked up)

These capacitive switches have a glass front, and a PCB pad - and connecting them is this foam, which is stuck to the PCB.
I guess the foam and the adhesive must both be conductive/capacitive?

It sure would be handy to get some more of this, but I have no clue how to describe it?

I came across something similar once connecting an LCD screen to its PCB - but that was directionally conductive - something todo with zebra stripes?

Can anyone fill in the blanks for me? 

Kind regards.