Don't know if anyone will read this, but here it goes.
Hi. I'm 조윤호. Jason Cho if you prefer that.
The majority of what I speak is in Korean, but my English has grown to function well enough. Usually.
I'm one of those people who are overloaded with ideas to the point of actually achieving nothing!!
One of my intentions of starting on Hackaday is to pin myself down on a number of projects and get "something real" done (as my hero Feynman puts it).
Regardless, my main interests are:
- Engineering (in general)
- Robotics (in specific)
- Simulation Racing
- Additive Manufacturing
- Human Interaction
- Experimental musical instruments
- Computer Hardware
- Design Theory*
- Personality traits/neuroticism/fear
- In conjunction with design and neuroscience... what makes something aesthetically pleasing?
- In conjunction with human interaction. What makes something kinesthetically pleasing and natural?
- Mechanical Keyboards
- Video Games (Starcraft II... Space Engineers? KSP? Star Citizen? X Series?)
- Digital Cameras
- Audio Gears
- Subsonic transducers
- Surround systems
- HRTF simulations
- Electric Guitars
- Virtual Reality*
- Papercraft also
- Compliant mechanisms
- Laptops (them Thinkpads...........)
- Nonverbal communication - body language
- Radio Controlled Cars
- F1 and Rallycross
*Haven't been able to pursue yet
Maybe it's a bit too much. Eh not really
My goal over the next couple of years is to take advantage of my environment—high school ecosystem—learning as much as possible and also exploring different areas and experiences in my prospective field.
I hope my projects will excite you!
I am very very open for working on interesting projects! I'm a bit of a sponge if you haven't noticed, and there is a very high chance that I will find your project interesting. Please do not hesitate (unless it's because I'm useless) to contact me for giving a hand in your project.
Have a nice day!... if you're reading this so far.
Which is unlikely. But I'll have a nice day.