I don't know how many times I've done it. But I'm sure I'll do it again. Some dyslexic holdover from childhood where I cannot get it straight.
TX connects to RX. RX connects to TX.
Okay! Schematic is updated, besides the obvious fixing TX/RX I also decided to ditch the test pads. As much as I'd like to be making test jigs I just don't have time. So instead I added a 12 pin header and broke out a bunch of important signals.
The top is pretty clean; UART, Power, Reset, Bootload
The last 4 are the GPIOs for the LEDs, I'm questioning if I need DTR/RTS. Maybe the button is more useful...
Anyhow. Another update on the layout coming shortly.