The Hackaday Prize 2016 is almost over, my project is not finished.
Here's the current status:
- The dispenser is working (video)
- I got color detection more or less working. At least good enough for this project (image)
- I'm still not sure if I will be able to move the candy out of the channel during their free fall. I will probably need a bigger compressor for that.
The biggest hurdle in the last two months was the incident with the OpenMV. I fried it and I still don't know how :( I got a replacement from lextronix.fr, but too late to be able to continue.
Thanks to everyone who supported this project for the Hackaday Prize. I still think the project is doable, so stay tuned, I will finish this thing !