I promised new generators. Luckily several people sent some in. So there is a pretty long list:
- PaintStand from Jens Persson is a stackable stand for small paint bottles based in this video from Tested.
- CardBox also from Jens Persson can house a number of playing card decks and features a nice slide in lid.
- TwoPiece is simple box with another box as a lid that slides over the first one. While I rewrote large parts of the generator the idea and first implementation was submitted by bobm123 quite a while ago.
- DisplayCase from Alexander Bulimov is a simple closed box optimized to be cut from acrylic for displaying small objects.
- RoyalGame of Ur is an ancient board game featured in this video from the British Museum
- LaserClamp can hold warped plywood down on a knife table. This already kinda works but it will probably still change form to work more conveniently.
Additionally some old things got improved:
- Most flex boxes now have a latchsize parameter to allow cutting them much smaller
- Cabinet hinges can now be mounted on the outside of the box
- The HingeBox supports a split lid that opens to both sides
- The move parameter in the parts API now supports "mirror" to make rendering symmetrical parts easier
I got pictures for at least some of the new boxes / generators:
PaintStorage (by Blancanegra)
DisplayCase (by abulimov)