Alias Bob, ready to be sent !
4 Layer PCB ( 1 layer for GND, and another for 3.3V ) :
In theory :
- Correction of MOSFETs errors.
- Adding a reset supervisor to cut the buck and protect battery.
- Improved routing and planes.
- Improved Footprints and mask ( IMU, Buck Boost, USB, Microcontroller).
- Removal of unused I2C pins.
I know that I not really follow all High Speed USB design Guidelines, but I think I'll still keep this for now, because :
- Traces and planes are better than on my previous PCB. And it worked.
- USB DFU is 12mbit/s and i don't need to use USB CDC ACM at his max speed.
- In case of problems with USB Signal Integrity, I have some good musicians Idea that starts with the letter C for the next PCB. :-)
- And Finally, libopencm3 Ninjas confirm what I thought !
You can look at the Rastello 0.1 alias Bob schematic.