Kinda at the last minute for the entrance into the anything goes part of the Hackaday prize so one more quick project log to qualify :O More better posts in the next week or so...
I got some more parts over the last week, mostly so I can start testing stuff to see what works.
- Couple of Teensy 3.2's so I can use one to test and embed the other in the project
- Meanwell 5V 26A power supply to test the led strips with a beefy supply
- Battery clips to build the battery holder
- Resistors to make voltage dividers to monitor battery pack state through balance connector
- Buffer chip to level shift 6 3.3V data lines to 5V to control leds
- and a little bit of bakelite protoboard