The 3D printed case works!
After a few changes, like too small holes and so on, we have a fitting 3D printed case now.
We also altered the mouthpiece, using a cigarette tip (cheaper and easier to buy here).
In addition to the new case design, we also updated the FLipMouse firmware, including following new features:
- Optimized memory handling for slots, increasing the usable memory
- Added a macro function for combined input actions
- Acoustic feedback improved, making a small click sound for sip/puf
Here are 2 pictures from the finished 3D printed version:
Modified mounting of the sensors:
If you want to build the 3D printed version too, you need a little bit different BOM:
- Additional parts: 6x screw nut (RS-components: 278-584)
- Replace the M4x25 screws by M3x25 screws
Everything else is the same!