The version documented here right now is the first version, developed from February to July 2016. It includes:
- The CPU, running at 2MHz
- An RS232 UART capable of operating at 9600bps
- An SDRAM controller connected to 32MB of RAM
- An SPI controller, used to load executables from an SD card
- A character VGA controller, with 8-bit color support
- A simple monitor stored in ROM
- A cross-assembler and emulator to develop code on a standard PC
Excluding the SDRAM controller, everything above has been designed, implemented, and/or written by me.
The files currently hosted here are from this version of the project. Be warned: they weren't written for public release and thus probably leave some vital bits of information out. The CPU core is especially buggy, and while it works, it'll probably need to be rewritten for version two.