Boards got delivered from JLC PCB. Ordered on Monday night, arrived in Australia on Monday morning.
10x 4 layer boards + Shipping = AU$35.75
Internal Power planes were checked and all seamed fine. Next time I will order gold boards.
Via hole centering is slightly better than the last boards I had made at PCBWay.
Surface finish is not as good, but I think I ordered a better finish last time.
Silkscreen is clear and much better aligned.
I am happy with the boards.
I populated the board by hand using a soldering iron, solder and solder wick.
I will order a stencil next time or just get JLC to populate the PCB. I may still order a stencil for the remaining boards.
I took two nights to populate and 90% test the boards.
Motor is running from this board, so the follwoing are working
- DRV8305 (SPI configuration, Internal Regs, PWM inputs FET Gate Control, Current Amps)
- Absolute Magnetic Encoder via SPI
- 5V SM Regulator
Next to test
- CAN, USB, Second UART
- I2C on Qwiic connector, for an OLED display
- SPI for External Absolute Encoder
- Analog Inputs, Temperature Sensors (Internal and External)
- LEDs, Voltage Monitor
- 2x Servo Outputs