10 July (Tuesday)
- Start making a live size prototype of the building using the corrugated board.
11 July (Wednesday)
11th Group Meeting & Discussion
- Discuss a way to make a custom working button for the building windows. The size and how to put it into the corrugated board.
12 July (Thursday)
- Use washers on the folding of the triangle to secure the hole when tie up with cable tie.
- Change the design of the button to have better support so it doesn't fall off.
- Make a planner on what each person need to do. Have a smooth flow with progress every week.
- The buildings need to be clean when handling. Maybe use gloves to avoid smudges on it.
- The folding panel on the triangles looks very weird and might cause problems. Lecturer says to make it face outside and prioritise the interior than the exterior.
12th Group Meeting & Discussion
- Fabricated a template A , a piece of the roof for future reference.
- Make some minor adjustments to the size of the triangles so it doesn't look weird.
- Trial and error laser print the buttons for the building windows.
- Placing the wiring and LEDs in place on the triangle board.
- Code the LED for the stars. Suggested to make it white or slightly bluish for the LED stars.
- Connect wires on the button