|Needfinding||Conduct research to uncover user needs and opportunities for improvement.||Needs shown for putting audio and video in sync with bodily rhythm, with media calm boosts or thrill boosts when optimal to avoid sensory overload and improve engagement.|
|Ideation||Identify requirements and goals then brainstorm ways to solve the needs using novel technology.||Ideas generated for three algorithms that have three goals or modes. Calm mode, thrill mode, and focus mode.|
|Prototyping||Develop hardware and software.||Sketches developed which apply the calm mode, thrill mode and focus mode algorithms.|
|Small Scale Testing||Conduct small scale testing until device is adequately functional for larger scale testing.||Small scale testing shows fully functioning device and shows promise for further advancement of features|
There are a few dependencies at this moment which are listed below.
- Pro Micro hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 4.0 International.
- Pulse Sensor Amped hardware is licensed under the TAPR open source hardware license
- PulseSensorPlayground code library is licensed under the MIT License
- Arduino Environment is licensed under the GNU General Public License
- Optimote Programs are licensed under the MIT License
- Optimote Hardware is licensed under the TAPR open source hardware license