I found a neat design for a 12 hole ocarina on thingiverse - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2755765
Printed it, but must have pulled out the SD card before it was done copying - the print stopped 3/4 of the way through and the rest of the gcode file was corrupted. Luckily, after a few false starts, I managed to re-start the print by editing out all the gcode that had already executed, clippin off the melted bit of plastic, adding a line of code to tell the extruder how much it had already pushed out and printing from there. The bond was weak but it held enough to finish the print, after which I could take it off, play it a bit and have some fun and then break it and glue it properly together. The glue is currently setting, and it needs some sanding and cleaning up, but I'm still very amazed at the quality coming off this printer!