Close

some errors along the way

A project log for Guerra de Robots (robots war) official Badge

My first attempt to make a badge, for an upcoming event of robotics in my college. each year should be one brand new ;)

RRichmondRRichmond 07/20/2018 at 17:570 Comments

so i encounter with some errors that I didn't expect, for starters, the outline of the board is great but, it doesn't fit under any grid, at least not any common grid, so I had to trace a new outline as similar as i could, taking the original ar a reference and erasing the original, this gave me a little more work, but now i have and standard board shape

and then, when i moved the board around, the silkscreen moved, but not fully, so this happened

so there's another time redoing the silkscreen and moving it around, in order to see if there's any error. this took longer than expected due to the process of verification (do something, move, save, next)

when i finished this, i noticed that i couldn't panelized it correctly, due to the form of the board (the upper part of the logo) so, i had to modify the outline again in order to make it  a little more square per say, this was an easy fix, so no big deal

Discussions