And here it is, minus the cover.
- Came in at <tape width> + 4mm.
- Drives the tape with a sprocket, on the release stroke of the feed lever.
- Supports the tape up against the cover window from both edges, and centers it.
- Removes the cover tape and has an integral slipper clutch that you can adjust the tension of.
- Supports tapes up to 8mm depth with no adjustments. Supports tapes up to 24mm wide by changing 2 parts, which are parameterized. Tapes with feed holes on both edges are supported.
- All cams and ratchets are spring loaded and positive acting (force on them engages them more).
- Travel stop is adjustable.
- For hardware, it requires 2 skateboard bearings, 4 M3 bolts, 2 M3 nuts, one O-ring, and a binder clip.
And.. It will all print flat with no overhangs, minus the connecting rod cutout. I may just make that a through.
I'm so happy with this I can hardly stand it.