Date format: yyyy-mm-dd
- I added a VT82C42N PS/2 keyboard/mouse controller. I made a PS/2 breadboard adapter, and it's used as a keyboard port.
- I also wrote a basic command line shell. Right now it only has two commands: clear, which clears the screen; and memdump, my memory dump program for viewing the contents of memory in hexadecimal.
- The segment is indicated in the top left of the LCD display.
- In lines 2-4, the four leftmost digits indicate the offset address of the first byte on that line (beginning with the fifth and sixth characters from the left).
- The rightmost 16 digits of lines 2-4 display the contents of memory in hexadecimal.
- Right now there are no parameters for memdump, but I plan on adding an option to specify a 64 KB segment.