Create a new class of water craft which:
- Primary living levels standing at least 100 feet above the water level, out of reach of any Draupner (highest recorded rogue) wave.
- Primary flotation chambers below the level of high seas (about 60 feet).
- Many redundant flotation chambers with dynamic buoyancy, which can adjust for weight changes and shifts from above.
- Underwater, controllable wings to maintain a level attitude while the craft is moving through the water.
- Dynamically moving and retractable outriggers which maintain a level attitude when the craft is not moving.
- Retractable outriggers with engines and propellers in the back for powered movement.
- Automated retracting sails for efficient low cost movement.
- Levered outriggers which can capture wave motion for:
- Electric power
- Compressed air for flotation chamber dynamics
- Underwater air tank for holding compressed air for flotation chamber dynamics
- Extendable underwater feet for multi-point anchoring
- Elevators for deploying and loading secondary water craft, people, and cargo