Close

November Update

A project log for Robotic Head

Building a social robot that will help children with Autism Spectrum Disorder improve emotion recognition

RamyaRamya 12/10/2018 at 19:100 Comments

Hello! 

Although progress this month was a little slow due to various school holidays and a period of sickness, I was still about to keep my project on track. Last month, I finished laser-cutting parts for the "head" of my robot and this month I was able to assemble these parts. The assembly process was fairly simple, the only problems I ran into were with some of the cuts not being completely clean. This month, I plan to redo the laser cuts and finish assembling the laser cut parts. I also plan to install all there servos so that in the New Year I can focus on coding the emotions of the robot.

-Ramya Susarla

Discussions