Hello people of the internet...reading this.... hehe
Some major changes to the board. It's as if I went totally mental and threw everything from the table and started all over again... Except I did this by copying the folder and making a new prototype.
It obviously seemed like the F401RE was too expensive paired with 4x Trinamic individual drivers. This was seriously an issue I overlooked... because well I don't really have much time to work on this that much.
I've changed the MCU to the F334C6... Drivers to 2041-LA ... PSUs to TPS54340s. And also added a CAN transceiver since that 334 came with it. I've also had to reduce the pin count for the MCU so I can try to squash in as many stuff onto leaving nothing down.
Still planning on making it a 4 layer board too.
Well that's it for now.
Weekend sorted! I'll keep you all posted :D
As always, happy to have anyone who is interested to join and help out! Send me a message.
Cheers and have a good one!