Another release for the LM80C firmware. This one sets improvements in several parts of the code:
- Minor improvements in LIST code:
- when a line terminates at the right side of the video the code won't send a "carriage return" code anymore (an empty line was inserted, before);
- printing a list on the serial when the computer is in graphics mode now lets the list to get carriage returns after the end of each line (the list was printed in a row, before).
- Fixed a bug in sound management: automatic cutting down of a tone on a channel wrongly altered the whole sound mixer.
- Added management of noise from PSG: now it is possible to generate noise for each of the 3 channels, mixing the noise with tones, too.
- Fixed some timing issues in VDP access that lead to graphic glitches in graphic mode 2
- Code improvements
The new code is available at my GitHub repo: https://github.com/leomil72/LM80C