- 3Dsmoke is designed to safely run and switch printers up to 2500W；
- you can mount this smoke sensor anywhere as it's wireless;
- the 2 AAA battery can last one years;
- small size,high sensitivity,optical sensor;
- this is more robust by cutting off the power source on a separate system;
- include a wireless controllable power socket and a tiny wireless smoke detector;
- Overheating protection
Connector: underrated connectors on the boards,and use inadequate torque when tightening terminals,as the wire works itself loose,it starts arcing and burning the connector.
Failure of the MOSFET.
most the printer use the MOSFETs to switch power to the heating lement.unfortunately,when MOSFETs fail,they usually fail close(i.e. conducting).this means that,even if the firmware detects
something has gone wrong,it won't be able to do anything about it.
how to pair wireless between power socket and smocke detector? (had paired by default)
1,power on the power socket and smocke detector;
2, Press and hold the Power socket's button until the LED flashes;
3, click the button on the smock detector;
4, and then the LED on the Power socket will flash quickly,means it's paired successfully.
is it possible to use several detectors( or Print Complete Auto-Close Modules) with one plug? yes,one socket can be turned off by at least 8 remote controllers at the same time. BTW the remote controller have unique
encode ID,so the remote controller need to bind the socket.