So... Yesterday I finished a revision design for next PCB. I will double check it before sending it to manufacturer. This time the prototype PCB will be produce by @Makerfabs.
Here the changes in this revision so far, i called this pcb-rev2.0 :
- Audio amplifier chip would be replaced by PAM8403 and used only left channel since audio onboard speaker only mono. I used this chip because the that have inbuilt shutdown circuit and low noise audio profile.
- Change layout audio blocks, so audio system will be in one block to reduce noise.
- TP4056 li-ion charger replaced by LTC4054 since it smaller and less external components.
- Add usb plug detect and charger status, it will be monitored by esp32 to charge management.
- Add some ESD Protection on sdcard.
- Moved all port to the bottom edge pcb so it won't interfere while play.